We’re out on the prowl for a humble, hungry, and smart digital marketer to join our office in Bucharest.
What are we looking for?
A full-time growth-minded digital marketer with at least 1 year of experience in an advertising agency. Here’s where you come in. You’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects and be part of a unique team of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up for success.
We search for that one team player who is ready to challenge digital norms in a fast-paced and fun environment.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Create and strategize pay-per-click and social media campaigns together with our Paid Media Manager, needed to drive success for our clients
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- Keyword research using SEMRush and Google Keyword Planner
- Preparing analyses in Keynote, Google Sheets & Slides
- Pulling regular search query reports and recommending negatives and keyword expansions based on findings
- Setting up email automation and newsletters
- Preparing meeting agendas, taking notes, and sending recaps after calls
- Assists manager with budgets and forecasts
- Assists manager with writing ad copy, analyzing competitors & optimizing landing pages
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.