Senior PPC Specialist
We’re out on the prowl for a humble, hungry, and smart digital marketer to join our office in Bucharest.
What are we looking for?
A full-time growth-minded digital marketer with at least 3 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns. Here’s where you come in. You’ll be working side by side with some of the most talented digital marketers, engineers & designers in a small autonomous team, collaborating with our clients to launch their digital products & help them succeed. We search for that one team player who is ready to challenge digital norms in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Net salary range: RON7.000 – RON12.000 / month (flexible based on candidates experience)
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Making sense of our clients’ business challenges and their users’ behavior, and turning your understanding into great campaigns that benefit them both
- Creating and strategizing advanced pay-per-click campaigns across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIN, Tik Tok)
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to uplift conversion rates
- Analyzing trends within our clients’ industry and making data-driven decisions
- Getting involved in product development together with the design and engineering departments
- Create briefs & oversee the design effort during major campaign release
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting sophisticated data reports & complex deliverables in a compelling way to senior clients
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- 3+ years of experience in PPC & Digital campaigns (ideally within a digital agency)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to solve user acquisition challenges across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding and perspective about customer acquisition channels & ROI metrics
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deliver high quality results in an ever changing environment with short deadlines
- Great attention to detail & design
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, any Cambridge / IELTS certification would be a plus
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
Some of our clients: Flip, One United Properties, Art Safari and many more. You can discover some of our projects here: https://difrnt.ro/digital-studio/
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.
We’re eagerly waiting for your application!
- A CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile that we can see what you’ve done previously.
Your future colleague,