We’re out on the prowl for a humble, hungry, and smart digital marketer to join our office in Bucharest.
What are we looking for?
A full-time growth-minded digital marketer with at least 2 years of experience in an advertising agency. Here’s where you come in. You’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects and be part of a unique team of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up for success.
We search for that one team player who is ready to challenge digital norms in a fast-paced and fun environment.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop, execute and manage Google Ads and paid social media campaigns that drive targeted site traffic, leads, and sales for various B2B and B2C agency clients.
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Monitor and adjust budgets according to client-directed budgets.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- Keyword research using SEMRush and Google Keyword Planner
- Preparing analyses in Keynote, Google Sheets & Slides
- Pulling regular search query reports and recommending negatives and keyword expansions based on findings
- Setting up email automation and newsletters
- Preparing meeting agendas, taking notes, and sending recaps after calls
- Closely collaborate with the SEO/ Content / Development teams to develop high-performance integrated marketing campaigns.
- Any other marketing-related skills are a plus (ex: SEO basics – even if you will not be responsible for SEO)
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication, and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.