We’re out on the prowl for a humble, hungry, and smart WordPress Developer to join our office in Bucharest.
What are we looking for?
A full-time product-oriented WordPress Developer with at least 1 year of experience. Here’s where you come in. You’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects and be part of a unique team of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up for success.
We search for that one team player who is ready to challenge digital norms in a fast-paced and fun environment.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Update and maintain websites already present in our portfolio (created either from scratch or via Elementor/Enfold)
- Create custom themes and websites. (design provided in Figma)
- Create custom plugins or extend functionalities for current ones (Create Referral System for Woocommerce, Create Custom Google Maps with pins that can be edited by the user, create appointment system)
- Implement the design using Figma as the source of design and information.
- Update the content per client’s request
- Create Landing pages for the marketing team. (design provided already)
- Integrate and provide support for 3rd party tools (SendGrid, Mailchimp, tracking, etc)
- Create and work with REST API’s (connect with SmartBill, Stripe, Sendgrid, or SMS applications)
- Help the sales team with estimates for tasks or projects.
What you need to have/knop.
- Experience in PHP, custom post types, SQL, and WordPress Hooks.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Ajax ( we tend to build our own sliders, tabs, elements, etc for better page speeds)
- Experience with Git and Wamp
- Know how to set a local, staging, and production server (we are using SiteGround as our main provider, yet, work with other hosting providers depending on the client)
- Experience in working with arrays, objects, REST API’s
If you don’t know already, you’ll learn:
- Technical SEO optimization (page speeds, caching, sprites, etc)
- Marketing oriented tasks (implement custom triggers for tracking, create custom subscription form for Sendgrid, etc)
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.