We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
What are we looking for?
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like banners, interfaces)
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Designer Portfolio
- Experience with design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, FIGMA)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication, and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.