We’re out on the prowl for a growth-minded digital marketer to join our office in Bucharest. You’ll help our clients’ businesses to achieve growth with the help of data and experimentation.
Your role is a crucial part of our work, with a great opportunity to shape the future of Difrnt. We offer you a seat at the crossing of creativity and business, with great impact and great responsibilities.
Who are we?
We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a single idea: Helping businesses stay ahead.
At Difrnt, we pride ourselves on a client-oriented mindset and our culture focuses on unity, openness, communication and responsibility, values that we live by on a daily basis.
What are we looking for?
A growth-minded digital marketer. We’re looking to build a full-stack digital team and grow our performance marketing department, and here’s where you come in. You’ll have the chance to work on meaningful projects and be part of a unique team of passionate professionals. We’re all about setting you up to success.
We search for that one team player who is ready to challenge digital norms in a fast-paced and fun environment. We look for passion and determination, excellence at developing, optimizing and communicating best in class digital strategies across paid search.
Skills & Tools you should master:
- Develop and implement customer acquisition strategies for our clients
- Launch, manage and monitor PPC campaigns
- Test channels, methods, and new approaches to improve ROAS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running Digital Marketing Campaigns on Facebook & Google
- Ability to build & implement CRO strategies
- Basic understanding of UX&UI
- Tracking Set-up (Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Custom Events, etc.)
- Google Analytics & Datastudio knowledge is a plus
What does our team value the most?
- A get-things-done attitude, the ability to constantly analyze and find the best solutions.
- The flexibility and adaptability to the needs of a growing agency, with a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
- Decisiveness: this refers to the ability to put things into perspective, weigh up the options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the consequences (good and bad).
- Communication and listening skills. We value transparency and openness within our team and towards our clients.