Copywriter wanted 🙂
We’re calling out to all content writers out there as we are looking to hire a young talented copywriter to join our office in Bucharest.
If you are aged between 20-26years old, capable of translating complex ideas into user-friendly pieces of content, then we should talk!
As a copywriter, you’ll be a key member of the creative team, helping to fulfil our mission: to help clients succeed in a complex digital world.
Who are we?
Difrnt is an outsourced digital team for visionary and relentless SME’s. We are a full service digital agency based in Bucharest working with clients both from Romania and Europe. Simply put, a purpose driven team made up of tech enthusiasts. You’ll understand what we meant by that when you meet us.
What will you do?
Here are some examples of what you might be doing on a daily basis:
– Create thought-provoking and engaging content for challenging industries such as: Psychotherapy, Interior Design, Art, Mobile Marketing and many others.
– Work closely with our SEO team to increase the chances of your content to gain reader’sattention.
– Edit all kinds of texts from product descriptions to ads copy or ancient blog posts that need to be re-written.
– Responsible for writing qualitative articles for our client’s blog and guest posting.
– Publish the content across multiple social media channels and websites.
What are we looking for?
A young talented person aged between 20-26 yrs old with at least 1-2 years of experience in copywriting.
The copywriting position is part-time, but we are open to any kind of full time collaboration proposal.
Here’s what you need to succeed in our team:
– You have an eye for details and a passion for well-crafted copy for the online world
– Excellent writing skills down to the last call to action or grammar mistake. Your spelling obsession makes you easily outperform any software available on the internet.
– A get-things-done attitude and the ability to constantly analyse, prioritise workload, and solve problems with minimal supervision.
– Working in a growing team, it’s essential that you’re a team-player and posses great listening skills.
– Last but not least, you can adapt to the needs of a growing agency and have a positive approach to everyday-urgent tasks.
What we’re offering to you:
– Trust and freedom. We want to create a flat-hierarchy company where you are your own boss. The only thing that matters is to get your job done. It’s entirely up to you when and how you do it.
– A place in our team, not a position to fulfil. This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required every month. We actually love it when people involve in other departments and bring value outside their job position.
– An environment where you can have fun. Work hard play hard is engrained in our DNA.
– A competitive salary and performance rewards. We need A players in our team and we look at our people as an investment, rather than a monthly cost.
– The chance to work with both local and global brands along aside the most talented digital team.
If you think we can be a match, come and say hello!
Let’s have a conversation about what drives you. We’re eager to find out more about your past projects and what you’d love to do in the future. Please include in your application samples of your previous projects, preferably both in English and Romanian.
We’re curious what makes you difrnt.
Your future colleagues,